Think GIS® for Infrastructure
Think GIS® is the powerful, easy to operate GIS software platform used by thousands of people just like you. It's designed to put access to GIS information into the hands of public works and utility staff to meet your daily operational needs. Valuable details about your system are presented in a visual manner to make identification and analysis quick and easy.
Think GIS® has a variety of uses for infrastructure management such as:
- Water, Sanitary & Storm: Mains, Pipes, Meters, Valves, Hydrants, Inlets, Outfalls, Laterals, Manholes, Lift Stations, Well Head Protection, Repair History
- Electric: Line Locations, Pole ID, Street Lights, Switches, Pole Replacement Materials, Meter ERT#, Manage Outages
- Natural Gas: Line Locations, Size, Depth, Pressure Designations, River/Creek Crossings, Material, Meters, Regulator Stations, Valves, Anodes, Rods
Think GIS® includes a collection of tools specifically designed for the infrastructure management professional. These tools allow you to view, query, analyze and report on your inventory with ease. You can also find critical information in seconds when emergencies strike.
- Flow Direction Indicators
- Flow Isolation Tool
- Continuity Trace Out Tool
- Basic Work Order Tool
- Links to Photos and Drawings
And much, much more!