Think GIS® for Public Safety
Think GIS® is the powerful, easy to operate GIS software platform used by thousands of people just like you. It's designed to put access to GIS information into the hands of public safety responders and support staff to meet your daily operational needs. Valuable details about your jurisdiction are presented in a visual manner to make decision making quick and easy.
Think GIS® has a variety of uses for public safety such as:
- Law Enforcement: 911 Dispatch including Next Gen 911, CAD & RMS Interfaces, AVL, Crime Mapping
- Fire Service: Hydrant Locations, AVL, Critical Facility Mapping, Pre-plans
- Emergency Medical Service: Run Mapping, AVL, Staging Area Analysis
- Emergency Management: Shelter Locations, Resource Management, Evacuation Routes, CAMEO & Aloha Integration
Think GIS® includes a collection of tools and functions specifically designed for the public safety professional. These tools allow you to view, query, and analyze location based information with ease. These tools are helpful in Mitigation, Preparedness, Response, and Recovery activities.
- Address Calculation Tool
- 911 Data Interface
- Nearest Features Tool
- Interactive Floor Plans
- Haz-Mat Vulnerability Zones
- Links to Photos and Drawings
And much, much more!