Event Manager for Infrastructure
WTH Event Manager works with your Think GIS® software platform to allow for the temporary, dynamic placement of map markers to indicate the locations of specific events. These map markers appear on your familiar Think GIS® maps which will reduce training time. WTH Event Manager is also offered in a cloud hosted version for ease of deployment and maintenance.
Event Manager can be used by DPW and Utility agencies in a variety of ways such as:
- Indicating the location of repairs
- Mark detour routes around repairs
- Show areas affected by power outages
- Mark flood areas
- Share these event markers with the public via the web
Event Manager includes simple drawing tools to allow authorized users to create dynamic displays on Think GIS® maps. Some of these features include the ability to:
- Place icons to represent event locations
- Add your own custom icons
- Draw lines
- Draw areas
- Include annotations to provide details of each event
- Schedule events to appear and remove themselves without further interaction by the user
And much, much more!