Think AVL® for Infrastructure
Think AVL® brings the ability to view and track the location of mobile assets to your Think GIS® software platform. Your vehicles simply appear on your familiar Think GIS® maps which will speed up deployment and reduce training time. Think AVL® supports a variety of wireless networks and GPS reporting devices such as cellular modems and Motorola, Kenwood and Icom radios.
Think AVL® can be used by DPW and Utility agencies in a variety of ways such as:
- Viewing of vehicle locations relative to job sites
- Tracking vehicle travel to optimize trash pickup and snow removal routes
Think AVL® includes an administrative console that allows for the control of system settings and the creation of historical reports of unit activity. Some of these features include:
- System Security and User Rights Management
- Unit Labeling and Color Coding
- Breadcrumb Trail Map Layers
- Hotspot Vehicle History Map Layers
- Vehicle Travel History Reports
- Alarms to Advise of Unit Activity
And much, much more!